1. CLEANSE. The first and most important step to a good skincare regimen is cleansing. Using a gentle face wash, such as our CLEANSE with manuka honey & oat, combine with water and massage in a circular motion to clear away dead skin cells, impurities and excess oils that can clog pores.
2. TONE. Consider this an extra step of removing traces of dirt, makeup and bacteria that may have been left behind after cleansing. If applying a gentle hydrating toner (our ROSE toner spray would do the trick), it may be used twice or more daily. Steer clear of using exfoliating toner and retinoids or other exfoliators at the same time
3. TREAT. Find a serum or oil that addresses your specific skin issues or skin type. You want the ingredients to be as close to the skin as possible, so make sure you are applying to clean skin. Add a few drops and massage gently onto face. Apply before adding in a moisturizer.
4. HYDRATE. Seal in serums and keep your skin hydrated by adding a moisturizer that fits your unique skin needs. With fingertips, lightly massage a pea size amount to skin.
5. PROTECT. SPF! We can't stress it enough. No matter what your age or skin type, the most crucial step to maintaining healthy skin is to protect it from further damage. We recommend an SPF of 30 or higher. Be sure to also apply to neck area.
*For a night time routine add in an exfoliating mask, such as our PINK clay mask, twice weekly after cleansing and before treating and moisturizing.